33. SELFIES WITH MAC #2

12:14:00 PM


Some other selfies with MAC...
The second round of 'Selfies with MAC' is finally online. In my last beauty post I shared with you the new lipstick from the Kelly Osbourne collection (Kelly YUM YUM) and today it's time for the other color, 'DODGY GIRL'. Together with my shooting essentials I created a second look which is in great contrast with the lipstick. 

It's very important (for me) that you find the balance in making some contrast between colors. Personally I prefer keeping my looks simple and going for bright lips. The other make-up parts are staying in natural colors. I just do everything to bring out my lips' color in the right way!

Now with this new MAC Lipstick color 'DODGY GIRL' I have a lot of new possibilities to combinate with my looks. And what about a third round of the 'Selfies with MAC' soon? 


(Orange H&M Trend top // Black FIRMOO glasses)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Jammer dat zo'n kleur mij niet staat. Jouw staat die heel goed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook