123. GOING TO COPENHAGEN

11:55:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
Ready to discover...
Next monday, the 13th of April, I will go to Copenhagen to help at a new store opening. For those that don't know my job yet: I'm area merchandiser for Zara Belux, yes the fashion brand. And sometimes I do travel (like London, Madrid, Frankfurt, Oslo and Munchen) to help with openings, to discover new collections and to organise workshops. 

This time Denmark is the place to be. They will be opening a new store in the center of Copenhagen which will be similar to our new flagship store, opening the 7th of May, in Brussels. I'm very excited to discover the new concept of our stores and to help my colleagues with other openings. 
During my last trips I forgot to take my Instax Mini and I regret it so badly that I already prepared it on my desk. I really can't forget it as I'm making an album with all the cities I've visited and Copenhagen defenitely deserves a special place. I'm sure I will love Denmark.

Do you have any nice places that you would recommend? Like stores, bars,.. See you soon Copenhagen!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook