217. MARBLE MAKE UP STORAGE

1:08:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

My daily make up products...
At the beginning of the year I showed you my make up box where I storage all the products from eyeshadows to lipsticks and even the brushes. It's a very good solution when you have too much different kind of make up (evening styles, special colors,...) and to keep it all in one place. But you need your daily products next to you in the bathroom instead of searching in a huge box every single morning. 

I found these marble bowls at H&M Home a while ago, completely forgot about them during moving out and found them again while unpacking all the boxes. First I wanted it for my desk, but because I really needed something for the bathroom, it became a small storage space for the products I need every single day. #perfect

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We are EW MOVERS Dubai and Packers and does not hire contract or temporary labour.
    EW Movers in Dubai, U.A.E. is a company that offers the best local Dubai Movers and international relocation, furniture installation and self-storage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook