245. NOT A SMALL DUSTBAG

1:01:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com


Best second hand catch...
Oh no, I couldn't resist. And why would I? During my search after pictures and inspiration of looks with this black bag crush, I found it on a second hand designer shop for a good price. It was actually the same shop I bought my Céline box bag at. I placed an offer and was lucky enough to get it withing one week at home.

It all went so fast but I'm going crazy like a little kiddo with my new Designer love. It is a new add to my collection and there's a new happy owner for this beauty: the Céline belt bag. 'Cause be honest, there's nothing better than finding your dreams bags for smaller prices and in new-bought-conditions. So celebrate this I got a couple of discount vouchers which you can use on the shop! Maybe you will find your dream bag for a great price too? Send me your mail in comment and I will hand over the discount code to you. #sharingiscaring

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great catch!
    Verschuerencaroline@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very curious about that store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I would loooove a discount code to get me my first designer bag! elles30s@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie aankoop en leuk dat je deze goedkoper hebt kunnen op de kop tikken.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welke winkel heb je hem gekocht? Ben beetje jaloers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook