276. SUNDAY BREAKFAST

3:36:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

There's no better feeling on earth than waking up on a sunny sunday with a delicious home made breakfast. I'm quite lucky that my parents live 10minutes from my home and they deliver quite often a delicious breakfast. Spoiled? Yes. #sorrynotsorry -  My breakfast is the most important food during the day and I can eat for two or three persons on very hungry days.

And now that the sun is finally coming through and the temperatures are getting higher, I can't wait to eat my breakfast outside and enjoy the morning sun... #instanthappiness

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Jouw ontbijt ziet er altijd zo uitgebreid uit he! Ik ben al blij als ik de tijd heb om een pot choco uit de kast te nemen hahaha

    love, Turn it inside out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook