278. WHAT'S IN MY BAG

11:16:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

I haven't done a 'What's in my bag?' post since I've started the new blog, so it was really about time to shoot one. The first version is how I organize my small bags, 'cause how bigger the bag, the more I carry with me. A typical girl-kinda-problem? Yes I think so...

First of all my wallet. What do we do without one? Cards, ID, money,... it all need to join us where ever we go. And most of the times the big wallets do not fit into our designer bag. Therefor I got myself this small wallet from Louis Vuitton, which was normally for keys, but I'm currently using it to put all my cards in it. Next to that I love my sunglasses from HAZE. The beauty products are my second favorite perfume BLACK OPIUM by YSL (first one: Cartier Le Panthere) and some hand cream from &Other Stories. Just for you to now: a hand cream can never miss in my handbag!

What's in yours?

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
(Céline box bag // HAZE sunglasses // &Other Stories hand cream // Louis Vuitton wallet // YSL perfume)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook