295. MOMADE CUPCAKES

8:58:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Every time I go to Antwerp this happens: I come home with a box full of cupcakes. Sometimes two, than 3 or even 4. It's impossible to resist the delicious looking AND tasting cupcakes from Momade. And especially not when you're a sugar-freak as me. #caloriebomb

My favorites? Their red velvet (with the little heart) and the chocolate chips cupcake. Sometimes to complete my choice I can go for the Nutella version or Cuberdon as well. There's so-o-o many choice every single time that I try another special one quite often. 

So if you're in Antwerp, be sure to get some! My next stop? This thursday... #mmm
Address: Momade Cupcakes: Stadsfeestzaal Meir, Antwerp

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Inderdaad lekkerste cupcakes ooit en de keuze is haast onmogelijk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bribed my little daughter with one of these the other day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook