434. THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR TRAVELING

11:57:00 AM


There's still so much I have to post about and share with you. However time is passing by too fast as usual and it's easier for me to share everything quickly on Instagram or Facebook whether than writing on the blog. I'm actually running the blog of my work as well (see here) which means I'm mainly focusing on them. And by saying that I realize I still didn't share my new job career with you... Bad, bad me! Time to change that if you ask me. That's why I'm sharing with my favorite fall boots of the moment and this outfit.

As you know I've been traveling a lot lately. Last week I was in Amsterdam for the "The Body Shop Christmas Event" and I worn my new ankle boots to go there. They're from Omoda, one of my favorite shoe brands. Made out of leather and with amazing buckled details I'm loving them a lot. They perfectly match my style and as they're so comfortable that they became my new travel partners. We all have a favorite pair of travel shoes isn't it? However I need to learn to treat and clean my shoes. Most of the time, even when it's raining or when there's snow, I never protect them. Something I will definitely do this winter! Omoda published a blog where you can learn how to do it for each kind of fabric. Thank you for helping me! Because I would be lost from the beginning, haha. You can buy the ankle boots by clicking here

Oh! And did you see my new bag from Pinko? It's a little gift from my parents for my 25th Birthday. Yaaaay!

(Zara trenchcoat and dress // Omoda buckled boots // American Tourister luggage // Pinko handbag)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook