25. TIME TO ORGANIZE

12:12:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com


DECORATING WITH HEMA...
In yesterday's post I wrote about my love for Hema. You can find everything you're looking for to use in your home, for affordable prices. From decoration for your livingroom, to organizing stuff for the dressing. Or even tools that you can use in the kitchen! Name it, Hema has it.
To give you an idea of what they have, I've selected some of my favorite items. Most of them are for the dressing (as I am still looking for inspiration to decorate it). Especially the mint colored cushion and boxes are lovely! Would buy them immediately if I find them.


And they do not only have the most amazing items to decorate your home with, also their Beauty products and a huge assortment of items for school! Yes school is starting again within a couple of weeks!

It's time to discover their webshop a little bit more often! Right now you can shop with -10% at Hema. Using this code will give you the discount. And there's nothing better than getting your wishlist items for a great price, isn't it? I'm starting to fill up my basket, it's your turn now!


http://www.theafterworkblog.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook