47. THE WEBSHOP

1:55:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com



Sharing my treasures with the world...
More than 5years ago I started my previous blog all about fashion. Every single month of all those years was a learning process to find out what my style was. What I actually worn most of the time and in which kind clothes I felt the most comfortable. 
With a lot of ups and downs, changing closets, wrong buys and spending money on things I didn't need, I found my style. The clothes I wasn't wearing as often as I wished for, or that (after all) didn't fit my mood or personality, were finding a new place. Starting the webshop gave other people the possibility to get their hands on items they would love as much as I do.

And now, 5years later, the webshop still exists. Nowadays it's more to sell the items I don't wear at all, to safe some money for the home project. And ofcourse, still, to get YOUR hands on the items I loved too! It's a chance to give them a new lovely home...

You can find all of my items on my webshop by clicking here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook