49. STUDIO WHITE

3:04:00 AM


Draped white love...
The last time, I find it very difficult to find some nice tops and shirts. Even knitwear seems to not collaborate with my style or the way I want it to suit. So I continue my search for the right pieces for this fall and winter. And I really need to hurry up since the cold temperatures arrived here in Belgium.

However, I did find a very beautiful white shirt. It's not for during those cold fall evenings or winter days, but perfect for now. The layering at the back of the shirt made me fall in love. It's a mix of draped fabric with a playful touch of ropes. A perfect minimalistic item to keep in my closet for years!


(Zara Studio shirt // Desigual jeans // Alexander Wang heels)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ik vind de rug van die blouse zo leuk! Inderdaad iets om altijd te kunnen dragen :D
    xo Noor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook