92. COLD AS ICE

11:11:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Winter is finally here...
Damn! Te temperatures went down so quick this weekend. The wind is cold as ice and I'm hiding most of my face in my big scarves. Even today I enjoyed the layering in my outfit and being comfortable in the big knits. Oh you gotta love winter...

And again, it was a quite busy week at work. And next to that, I will be leaving Belgium on Sunday to visit Spain and the UK, London. I'm invited, with other Area Merchandisers worldwide from Zara, to discover the new SS15 collections at the head office and to work at the stores in those countries to set up the images and collections in the walls/furniture. I'm really excited to discover all the new items, styles and what we will represent this summer! But it also means less posts on the blog. After these weeks of work, I will make more time to update it more frequently. Just as before! Pinky promise...


THE AFTER WORK BLOG
THE AFTER WORK BLOG
THE AFTER WORK BLOG
(Pull & Bear grey coat // Zara trousers, ankle boots and scarf // Proenza Schouler crossbody bag)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jolie tenue ma belle!


    Xx
    www.Lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way that scarf matches with your hair!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook