194. WELCOME HOME

11:35:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Live from my new space...
Hello everyone! Here I am, writing a new blogpost live from my new workspace in my own house. I can proudly and finally say that the Home Project has come to an end and that I'm living in my new home. Now it's time to overload you with interior posts and to make time again to shoot new outfits.

In my last update I already let you know that moving out was more exhausting as expected. Now, 7days later, I can finally enjoy my last days of vacation in my couch. And my couch finally arrived today after a delay of one month. My back is so thankful! 

I still need to organise my dressing (still too much clothes) before showing you that final result but in the meantime you will see my workspace, bathroom and porch. #exciting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook