313. MUSIC IN MY EARS

3:42:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Righ now I'm packing in for Valencia, Spain. Tomorrow in the early morning we're leaving and there's no way that I go on holidays without new songs. I guess that the memory of my phone is full due to all the songs, but ofcourse of pictures too. #helloinstagram

Where do I find my songs? Spotify and iTunes are my two favorite places to find songs on. It's very easy to use and you can search for any artist you want. Especially the last one is very important for me as I love Reggea, Reggeaton and Dancehall. Those artists are not always the most famous ones and more difficult to find. 

How I pay? 'Cause nowadays legal downloading became so easy. You can pay with a credit card, PAYPAL and reload cards ( - Herlaadkaarten - as we call it in Dutch) that you can find in almost every supermarket and now also online on Herladen.com. The iTunes reload cards are available from €15 to €150. And if you have a tablet: don't forget to add the Netflix app. 'Cause we all love a good movie on the plane. #seeyoulater

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook