457. MY FESTIVAL ACCESSORIES

6:09:00 AM


Dear readers, I'm back! Oh yes, you're right, it has been too long ago. But it has also been a crazy month with four trips, a lot of new pictures to show you and of course I do realize that it's time to take a break. So that's what I will be doing for the upcoming weeks: I'm staying in Belgium and I will be enjoying some festivals to start the Summer in style! 

Last year I did the Festival guide for Belgium, but this year I'm picking out a few that I truly love and I can't wait to go to them. Especially with the amazing weather that's coming up this weekend. So in between the luggages and suitcases I took the time to also think about great basic festival looks. And how important are the accessories when it comes to preparing an outfit into detail? They're pretty important if you ask me! Together with Sacha, my favorite shoes webshop, I chose two unmissable items which you definitely need in your closet for your festivals!

First of all: a pair of black cat-eye sunnies. They're hot and will match any outfit! Even after the festivals I'm sure you will still use them matched to your daily life looks, but also on holidays they're unmissable. Find them here!

And of course you need a good pair of comfortable sandals as you will be dancing and walking around for a couple of hours or days. I chose some leopard printed ones as I didn't have them in my shoes collection yet and I find it important to invest in shoes you will wear more then once. For example: the pictures have been made during one of my trips in June, so not on a Festival yet, but how great are they in the city-scene? They match perfectly! So I'm sure I will wear them with my denim jacket, a pair of high waist shorts and a cool tee during the festivals, and styled with a basic dress as I did on holidays. I'm a fan! 
You can find the leopard sandals here or find a lot more other sandals and styles on their webshop.

Now tell me your favorite festival basics! Did you find a pair of sandals already? #shareyourstyle

This post has been made in collaboration with Sacha Shoes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook