456. COMFORTABLE IN LAGOS

12:34:00 AM


Lagos, my first trip of June, was a short but great citytrip. It was next to Lisbon the second time that I went to Portugal and I have to say that it inspired me to discover more!  And even if I love to travel, packing my bags is a struggle over and over again. It feels like I have nothing to wear, that it's never adapted to the destination and I'm mostly taking basics with me to make sure I have enough options to combine items. 

One of the basics I took with my this time were my new black espadrilles from TORFS. They can be combined with a lot of styled and the box gives it a girly and fun touch. They were also comfortable to walk in so I couldn't ask for more. 

I'm sure you have your favorite travel basics as well. So share them with me! And if you're still looking for a great pair of summer shoes: take a look at the Torfs Webshop! I will definitely keep you posted of my upcoming trips. #seeyoulater



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook