302. TWO WEEKS LEFT

10:29:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

The big countdown has started! Only two weeks left and I will go on holidays to Greece, Zakynthos. It has been 3years since I went on a beach holiday and I'm really excited to relax and have loads of me-time: fitness, massages, tanning and naps at the beach. #duhh

What about the week at work? At the end of the week I will be in Luxembourg for two days and the other days will be the daily routine of visiting my stores and working with my commercials. 
And I know I still need to tell you that personal news. But I will do it soon: when the time is right! Enjoy your sunday evening and have a great start of the new week! #thumbsup

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook