350. #TIMETOMOVE UPDATE

12:45:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

I'm back from holidays! The last 10days I've been travelling to three different locations to celebrate my 24th birthday. Bari, London and Lisbon were on the planning. All of them were amazing and I really had some time to focus on myself and to spend time with family and friends. But now that I'm back, I need to start working again on my #TIMETOMOVE Challenge in collaboration with Vittel. 

As I was on holidays I didn't focus on fitness, but I did on eating healthy. Together with the GARMIN watch I controlled my daily movements and sleep analyses. It's such an amazing help and really motivates you to get your goals. I even tripled my goals three times during the citytrips. #hellyeah

The watch actually follows all your activities and registers them. If your phone is connected with bluetooth you can transfer the informations to it and have a daily follow up of how many steps and workouts (biking, running, swimming...) you did, the number of calories you burned and how good you're sleeping during the night. Since I'm using it, I can't be a day without. The watch is also water resistent. Very important for the water lovers!

Next to that I met up with my Personal Coach, Julie, yesterday. We set up a running schedule to get more condition (as I need to run the marathon at the end of October) and to plan some nice lunches for the upcoming weeks! You getting hungry already? I do!

If some of you have nice lunch ideas or workout tips: feel free to share! #sharingiscaring

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com
(OYSHO Sportswear // Garmin sports watch via Vittel)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook