100. FOOD FOR THE WEEKEND

2:57:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Thank God it's friday...
Is there a better feeling in the world than realising it's friday and almost weekend? Hmm, I don't think so. 
I'm so ready for another saturday and sunday. Sleep late, watching TV and enjoying some delicious food. 
Ahh, life can't be better!

During the weekends I love my bowl of Fruit. It gives me a huge energy boost and the fresh flavors make me longing for summer. Though I can enjoy my cup of Tea (in all kind of flavors like citron, passion fruit, mint, apples,...) and a piece of cake. 

In this mix: grapes, apples, pears and bananas. To finish it perfectly, I've added some Belgian 'Callebaut' chocolate. And like I've said before: nothing better than watching TV and enjoying some delicious food! Told you so...
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook