145. PARIS: THE FOOD & SHOPPING GUIDE #2

10:44:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Sharing the hotspots...
Last week I shared with you the first part of my personal Paris 'Food and Shopping guide'. Giving you Instagram shots and addresses of hotspots where you could eat delicious food. Today I share with you the second part: shopping addresses! 'Cause when in Paris, you can't resist all the amazing shops, you just can't.

In this post I will also devide each place/street by area (metro stations), so it's easier for you to know where it is once you're visiting Paris and travelling by metro. And don't forget to shoot all you questions if you have some.

* The shopping guide.
-  Hermes Paris, 17 Rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris (area Saint Germain):
 My oh my. Do I need to say something about this Hermes store when you see the picture? My colleague in Paris really suggested me to go for a visit and discover the store, I defenitely understand why. You're not only surprised by the beautiful concept and interior, they also have all kind of departments: Women bags, jewelry, home collection, horse riding accessories, the mens department and all kind of office leather goods.


http://www.theafterworkblog.com

- Le bon marché, 24 Rue de Sèvres 75007 Paris (area Saint Germain):
The store where I got my first glimpse on the Céline box bag. I just needed to check it out, even though the model disappointed me a little bit in real life. It's also the place where I fell in love with the model of the Chloe faye bag.
Le bon marché is like a big department store with different designer brands for men and women. They also have a big beauty department and a shoes-bags level just for them. 

The brands: Kenzo, Carven, Céline, Chanel, Acne Studios, Isabel Marant, Chloé,... 

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

- Printemps, 64 boulevard Haussmann; 75009 Paris (area Opera):
A little bit the same concept as 'Le bon Marche': a big store with all different kind of brands and departments. It's on the famous Haussmann street where you can find different flagship stores and boutiques.

Good to know: Printemps celebrated their 150th birthday and have a couple of unique collaborations with the designer brands. They make special edition of articles (a Balenciaga bag for example) with the Printemps description on it. Also Laduree did as  you could see in previous post.
And another important thing: I went there around 11 o'clock in the morning, the perfect timing if you plan to go. There're a lot of people waiting in lines in front of the stores to enter once it's midday.

The brands: Balenciaga, Chloé, Céline, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Laduree,...


http://www.theafterworkblog.com

- Galeries Lafayette, 40 boulevard Haussmann 75009 Paris (area Opera):
Next to Printemps you have the well known Galeries Lafayette. Also another heaven on earth when it comes to designers. When I first saw all these different stores such as Le bon marche, printemps,... I went 'loco'. My God! Now I understand why everyone loves shopping in Paris. I totally understand haha.

A little bit like Printemps: the brands are Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Chanel, Dior,... Enough choice and styles! Also for men there's a separeted building with only clothes, shoes, bags and accessories for them. And if you go on the rooftop, you have an amazing view all over Paris!

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

- Rue Saint Honoré and les Champs Elysees (area Louvre):
Rue Saint Honoré is another shopping street where I went during my birthday last year. You have stores such as Louboutin, Lanvin, &Other Stories, Colette,... It's really worth the visit there and it's next to les Champs where you can also do a lot of shopping!

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook