281. THIS SUNDAY MORNING

9:51:00 AM


Breakfast in bed... I can enjoy it every single day but the most on sundays. Just being lazy and having food at the same time is the perfect combination of how to spend your last day of the week. Most of the time, or actually always, I'm drinking tea in the morning together with one glass of orange. During the week it will be toasts with raspberry jam and exceptionally on sunday I'm having three pastries with Nutella. #chocolatefreak

What's on my planning for the coming days? On tuesday I'm off to Luxembourg. Going to work there 'till friday. And I love staying at the hotels there; a large breakfast buffet is always making my mornings wonderful. It's all about food, every single day over and over again. #sorrynotsorry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook