285. VACATION COUNTDOWN

2:30:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Even though the work planning was quite full last week, the coming days won't be very different. But one month left and I will be enjoying my first holidays in three years! Oh lord, yes that sounds as crazy as it is. Why I've been waiting so long to go on a beach holiday again? The home project was a priority for me. And now that I'm completely installed at my lovely place, I can finally plan vacations. I'm going to Greece, Zakynthos, with my parents for a week. Relaxing, beach moments and cocktails will be the only things on my to-do-list.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for all daily snaps and updates! #sharingiscaring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook