73. X-MAS COUNTDOWN

12:10:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

The last day before Christmas...
And due to work I wasn't really aible to set up a wishlist for Christmas. At work we're currently preparing the sales and you almost forget which time of the year it is when you're completely concentrated on something else. 
It's also one of the reason why I'm not updating the blog as much as I should. Sorry porry!
 
But hey! Tomorrow is Christmas day and I'm just in time to sent a last minute wishlist to Santa Claus. Hopefully he can still make some wishes come true. Otherwise maybe some of you can be my Santa Claus? Haha. The list is a mix of items found on Net a Porter and they're all basic items which are perfect to start the new year with!

What is on your Christmas Wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook