93. READY FOR TAKEOFF

2:53:00 AM


It will be a busy week...
Today I'm leaving Belgium for work. As you could read in previous Outfit post, I'm going to La Coruna, Madrid and London. All in one week! And all to discover the new merchandising trics and informations for SS15. Also checking the new items in preview and making pictures for the stores are included coming week.

As excited as I am, I'm always scared to forget something really important at home. I already checked my suitcase 5times and prepared enough stuff to spend my time at the airport. The VOGUE catwalk SS15 edition included.

Being away for one week means that I won't be aible to update the blog during those days. But no worries; I will be online on Instagram! Updates from the lovely cities, food and fashion won't be a problem. 
So be sure to follow me @cindyvandyck.

I wish you all a lovely week and see you on friday the 13th! Kisses...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. De zwarte Givenchy handtas is zooooo classevol!

    x Mieke

    Check out my latest post: http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be/2015/02/a-passion-for-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook