24. THE BLACK BOX

11:44:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

A black box full of mystery...
One of my last posts on the old (YDDOFBLOG) blog was about how addicted I am to the MAC Cosmetics products. 
I started with a simple lipstick in nude and ended having over 20different colors, eye shadows in all kind of natural pigments and my base products (such as my foundation and powders) are now also from MAC. I swear by MAC and I swear they receive the best place in my beautybox. They simply deserve it.
I also previously wrote about my current make-up storage boxes. Three white ones from Hema. 'Cause when you're looking for a nice and clean storage tools (but not too expensive), they really have the best options. But on my wishlist was the Nomess Balsabox. And when something is on my wishlist, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

The Nomess Balsabox makes storage your make-up and brushes much easier. The shelves are easy to move and when you lift up the cover, a mirror shows up. You can place it vertical or horizontal, how you want. I fell in love with it from the first time. And what I love the most is that when it's closed, it looks so clean. You can place it underneath the bed or washstand in the bathroom. Again: how you want!

My dream came true! A black balsabox came in lately and I still can't believe it. It's so practical and beautiful at the same time that I can't let you, my sweet readers, without having some pleasure of it too. 
Time for the first giveaway on this new blogproject! You can win a balsabox! And how?
1. Like Nomess Copenhagen on Facebook
2. Like The AFTER WORK blog on Facebook
3. Leave a comment with your name and e-mail.
4. For an extra chance follow The AFTER WORK blog & Nomess on Instagram too.

Fingers crossed! You can enter 'till the 31st of August (OPEN WORLDWIDE).

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com
(Copper pot from H&M Home // Black Balsabox from Nomess Copenhagen // Mac cosmetics)

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Oh I'm in! Love Mac en ik heb nooit genoeg WOEHOEEEEEE. Yasmin Gharavi - Yasmingharavi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. superfijne box! ik doe zeker meer!
    naam: Gaia Van der Zeyp
    email: gaikevdz@hotmail.com / fb email: gaiavdz@live.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done Done Ik heb dit nodig voor mijn splinternieuwe badkamer en done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good babe! Totally in love with it! / fabulousfashionbeing@gmail.com
    Love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super schoon!

    Astrid Nieuwborg
    astrid.nieuwborg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhh me like! Hebben! ��
    Miki.ishiwata@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eline Van Hooydonck, Eline-vh@hotmail.com, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heb alles geliked! Heel toffe giveaway, mijn oog viel er al langer op.

    xx
    Elien
    elien_bernaerts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amélie De Rycke ;)
    ameliederycke@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooi! de pagina likete ik al ;) elien@dogsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG deze staat al zo lang op mijn wish list!
    All done, instagram inclusief!

    Liesbeth - liesbeth dot vv at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm inn for this one!
    Hopelijk ontmoet ik je binnenkort eens.
    Fingers crossed for winning this.
    & keep up your great style.
    Grtz
    L.

    theys.laura@gmal.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. As I work for MAC, I'm pretty much a MAC addict myself ;-)
    Big fan of the design of that box, I'd love to win it!
    saudade@live.be

    ReplyDelete
  14. Annelies QuackelbeenAugust 22, 2014 at 9:58 PM

    alles geliked, prachtige box zou ik wil kunnen gebruiken voor mijn nieuwe woning :-).
    Keeping my fingers crossed. Annelies
    annelies_quackelbeen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this box, Lisa Richardson, vlinder83@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat een leuk idee om spullen op te bergen! Ik zou er zo weil 1tje willen! Ik like je op Facebook, volg je via Instagram. Ik like Nomess Copenhagen op Facebook en volg hun ook op Instagram.
    E-mail is: justlikeatruestar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dit kan ik zo hard gebruiken met de komende verhuis! Uiteraard volg ik je nieuwe blog al op Facebook, en nu ook Nomess. En ja, op instagram ben ik ook je trouwe volger ;)

    Sophie: mmesophistique@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super leuk!! Dit vind ik echt super handig en nog mooi ook! Yes I need this :) #fingerscrossed

    PS: Heb alle stappen gedaan.

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jaaaa heel graag!! Hihi! Heb ook alle stappen gedaan! ��

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great giveaway babe!! Fingers crossed for this cute little box


    I follow you on Insta as well as Nomess & liked the two pages on Facebook

    Xx
    Laura Lama Fernandes

    Www.Lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Superleuke box! Ik zoek al lang achter zo eentje :)
    Laetitia.vanopphem@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Want want want! Prachtige box. Ik heb er een heeeeeel mooi plaatsje voor. :)
    grietje@secondagenda.be

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super gaaf ! Ik doe mee !
    Email : kimberleyvanbeek90@gmail.com

    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Geweldig! Die wil ik echt hebben! na alles stapjes gedaan te hebben, fingers crossed...
    valeriexhermans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ik vind hem ook superleuk, rani@iamafashioneer.com!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Alle stappen gedaan! Ik volgde je al op instagram :)
    rachelkeijzerphotos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook