96. TWO DAYS IN LONDON

9:55:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com


Shop 'till you drop...
After spending two days in Madrid, we went with some our team to London. Again, for making another Pilotstore. This time we worked at Oxford Street, Zara Parkhouse. We did the entire store (two levels) and I enjoyed it so much more than Madrid. There's just something about Londen that you can't explain.

And what do we do after work? Indeed; we shop 'till we drop. I discovered some stores on Oxford Street, had a delicious steak for lunch, went to Regent Street after that and met up with Sisteris PR. Chelsea and I went for a drink, cocktails of course, and she made me discover the new shops on Regent Street.

And I didn't even told you about the hotel: MELIA White House. Typical English rooms, the most friendly staff ever, delicious breakfast,... This stay in London was just perfect! Take me back please...


THE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOGTHE AFTER WORK BLOG

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook