178. HELLO, LONDON WAS CALLING ME

9:13:00 AM


Three days at work...
As you could read in my previous post talking about the new season, collections and my trip to London, I'm showing you the pictures I've made during my stay with my dear Olympus Pen. Like hello, what else!? 
Even though I was quite tired after the days of work there (as we started early in the morning), I really enjoyed my stay there. We've discovered nice places to eat, I've found some great new items to update my wardrobe with and I really could enjoy some typical 'London'-life. 

Just as last time I stayed at the 'Melia White House' hotel at 15min walking from the shopping centre of London connecting to Oxford Street, Regent Street and Carnaby where you have some great places to eat. At Oxfor Street we also had a office where we stayed the last day for a meeting and where we could enjoy an amazing view over the area (last picture). It was really wonderful. And whenever London will call me again, I will go back with pleasure. See you soon again bustling London!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook