184. SEPTEMBER IS MY MONTH

11:03:00 AM



My birthday month...
When the month september is coming closer, I now I need to take a break, vacation, and that I need to make a new wishlist with black cravings to update my collection with. Last year I got myself new Louboutins and a Givenchy handbag, but this year I immediately knew what I was going to buy. And even though it's a tradition to spoil myself during my birthday month, it's not quite easy this year because of the house that needs to be finished. We managed to install the last wooden floor this weekend and now I have a countdown of only 14days left. Around my birthday it should be finished. Let's cross our fingers and take a look to the wishlist:

First: the Louis Vuitton 'Neverfull' in black. A tote that has been on my wishlist for almost a year now. I fell in love with it last year while searching for my Givenchy, but it's not in my black designer bags collection yet. Who knows this year it will be...

On the collage I made you find the second love: the Balenciaga bracelet. Maybe just to complete the wishlist with, cause honestly, I don't like to wear accessories...

The thirth item: these Victoria Beckham ankle boots. It's all about the heel. I-LOVE-IT.

Number four: ofcourse the Celine box bag. What a dilemma! I saw him in Paris, didn't like the quality so much, but still can't get it out of my mind... Maybe a second hand one?

We're almost at the end of the list: these black laced Saint Laurent boots. Because we simply need a pair of boots like these. They're perfect to update my minimalistic looks with. Size 40EU pretty please!

And last but not least: the Givenchy clutch. Same story as the Louis Vuitton tote: on my wishlist for about a year now...

Wish item would you go for?
(Pictures from Net a Porter. The Celine box bag comes from Google)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mooie wishlist (en tof dat je de tas nu hebt)! Ik vind de Céline tas denk ik het leukste van deze lijst, wil zelf graag de witte trio :)

    Oh trouwens, die Givenchy clutch heb ik hier in Alkmaar wel eens bij 786 Fridge zien liggen, misschien hebben ze hem ook online (dan weet je dat haha) :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook