241. HOW TO WEAR YOUR JEANS

4:11:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

You need a perfect jeans...
My wardrobe is getting ready for the next season, and I've added a couple of new jeans to start spring. 'Cause be honest; we can't live without a jeans and if possible in more than three or four different shades. Black, grey, light and dark blue are the basics and are already hanging on my trousers rack. And I'm sure I will add even more new slim models.

To inspire you a little I've putted some Slim models in these blogpost. They're all from the C&A jeans collection and can be find on their shop by clicking on C&A. The items combinated are for me the perfect spring-kinda pieces.

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
 (Slim jeans models - Black jeans - Camel coat - Striped top - Black bag - White sneakers)

Now I wish Spring was there... I'm really not a fan of cold weather. No snow for me but sun and hot temperatures as soon as possible! #yesplease

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook