274. MY CLARISONIC TEST

12:45:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com


















For Christmas I wanted to get myself something different than the usual: no designer bag, no pair of designer shoes or some clothes, but more a beauty related present or gift. And I know we're talking about the month of December now, but that's when I discovered the Clarisonic products during the ICI PARIS XL event in Brussels. We were aible to test out the new launches of perfumes, make-up and so much more around their beauty assortments

So one of the stands was of Clarisonic. And I must say that I'm a very difficult person when it comes to convincing to use these type of "technology". But the lady showed me on my skin how it works and it's magical. That's why I decided to get myself one for the face and feet. Now I've tested it for several months and it's time to share you my experiences! Are you ready for some beauty reviews?

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook