292. A BOWL OF MUESLI

7:19:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

I'm currently sitting in the couch with my bowl of milk and muesli while writing the post. The pain in my back right now is just too much and I want to lay down as much as I can... Soon I will post about the personal stuggle I've been true the last few months and to share my story with the world as it isn't something so me ashamed of... The people who are close to me know what's going on already, but since this blog is more lifestyle and about my personal life as well, you need to know it.

Luckily for me the coming weeks will be less heavy than the passed two and I will try to catch up as much rest as possible. #soonmore

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook