131. ALL TATTED UP

1:35:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

After five months...
I will never forget my dad's reaction after reading the blogpost of my fifth tattoo. It was like a loud 'NOOOOO' scream you see quite often on TV. Deep from the heart, quite in shock and with a low voice. The day after he immediately asked me why I would put something like that on my arms and he asked me to promise to stop placing tattoo's.

Ofcourse: once you start (the article about my tatts you can read here), you can't stop. So while I was waiting for my sleeve, I already designed the new one, number six: a candy skull with flowers and some nice details in the skull itself. I love it when my own designs are on my skin. It's much more personal than placing something someone else already have or straight out of a book. It's something made by me and which completely represents who I am.

My dad knows about this one. Actually my mom couldn't keep it a secret. When he asked where I was on a casual saturday my mom said 'She went for a new tattoo'. As simple as saying you're going to shop some new clothes. Ah, I love her...

The next one? Probably I'm going to finish my sleeve completely. So time to start making a new design and to save some extra money. 'Cause unfortunately, tattoo's are quite expensive. But we love them anyway...
 

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook