98. SELFIES WITH MAC #7

3:41:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Ready for Spring...
Here they are again! The "Selfies with MAC"-posts are finally back online. It has been more than one month since I've made a new serie of make up pictures. Due to work I didn't find the energy in the weekends to shoot, but today is Sunday and I had some good rest! Sunday is also funday and the perfect day to shoot some new colors. 

My inspiration for this post? Spring and summer! Brightful and poppin' colors. On my lips the 'So Chaud' and on my eyes the 'Primary Yellow' and 'What a blast!' pencils. Everything from MAC, ofcourse! These bright color give me an instant boost of energy and confidence. I'm sure this make up look will give my minimalistic outfits something extra! Time to try out some other powerful colors...

Do you want to see something specific in the next series of 'Selfies with MAC'? Don't hesitate to shoot! 

THE AFTER WORK BLOG
THE AFTER WORK BLOG
THE AFTER WORK BLOG
THE AFTER WORK BLOG

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tip for next time: you with your clothes on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tip for next time: Don't like, don't look, don't read. #yourewelcome

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook