161. MY NEW BLACK LOVE

12:27:00 PM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
ASOS got me good...
Honestly, it has been more than one year (exactly 13months) since I placed an order on ASOS. Quite an unbelievable fact if you ask me. Especially because I was addicted to the webshop when I still got my previous YDDOF blog. I was checking the daily new items every time I got home and I don't know exactly why I stopped from one day to another?

However, I'm glad I've found the webshop back! I placed an order last week with a couple of new basics to update my wardrobe with. From dresses to heels and waistcoats. Also a couple of tops went home. Maybe I catched up the lost time from the last year, but I'm very happy with my new buys.

The first item of the buys to show you: these Pieces strapped heels. Got them actually in Cream too as it's never easy to choose between two basic colors. And as I want to still put an effort on changing a bit my boring closet colors, I just took them both. The cream ones will be shown in one of the upcoming posts and on Instagram.

http://www.theafterworkblog.co
(Pieces sandals through ASOS)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook