439. SACHA COWBOY ANKLE BOOTS

11:53:00 AM


I can't stop saying that I can't get used to this 'Winter Hour' rhythm, but it's the truth. It feels like my body can't handle the change in time, the colder climate and if it was possible I would leave to the sun right now. My muscles never hurt that much since the end of August and I could lay on a warm blanket the whole day. But hey! That's Belgium and I will just have to stick through it and stay strong. Spring isn't so far away anymore, right? #positivethoughts 

So two weeks ago I changed my dressing room and made it Autumn/Winter proof. Summer dresses and shirts are boxed up for next year and I'm currently living in all those big warm knits. Also my warmest pair of shoes and over knee models are becoming my best friends. The cowboy inspired ankle boots I'm wearing in this outfit post are by the way a new addition to the collection. And I know I have so many black boots but I couldn't resist these as they're having a nice edgy and rocky appearance. Normally I would fill up my shoes collection with different biker boots and I just wanted something else.

As you might have seen on my Instagram and the stories, I'm such a SACHA Girl. These cowboy ankle boots are from Sacha as well. You can shop them here. And if you're more the biker boots type of girl, check out their new collection for sure! A girl can never have enough shoes, isn't it? 

(Marks&Spencer coat // MbyM cardigan // Zara jeans // Pinko love bag // Daniel Wellington watch // Sacha cowboy boots)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning, great style! By the way, you must be getting a lot of emails - make sure your account is tidy and free of unwanted stuff thanks to Correct Email! Check it out at https://correct.email/#freetest and test for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s nice sharing! Where are the store to buy the boots for women?The store www.27880.com is the shoes shop online.


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook