44. GREY WINTER BASICS #4

8:43:00 AM

www.theafterworkblog.com
Ph. Stijn Vandenbussche

Dress the way you feel...
In this fourth and last 'GREY WINTER BASICS' post, in collaboration with H&M, I'm wearing a complete different outfit style contrary to the other looks I've shown you before. The looks were all more feminine (the looks were combinated with heels) and I showed you them with a grey midlong skirt, a draped cardigan and a fluffy scarf. This outfit is more casual and sporty. And it shows how I'm dressed up during a normal day for work or when I'm walking around in the city during the weekend. It's a relaxed and comfortable outfit but yet dressed up.

I always dress the way I feel. Whether it's for work or when I go out. If I feel in need to wear sneakers, I just will. And some days you will see me wearing the highest heels I own, just because I feel good in them that day. You will never see me wearing something I don't feel comfortable in.

And for me, that's what it's all about. 
Wearing what you want, clothes where YOU feel good in and just being yourself. Amen to that!



www.theafterworkblog.com
www.theafterworkblog.com
www.theafterworkblog.com
www.theafterworkblog.com
(H&M bomber jacket // Zara top, trousers and sneakers)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook