23. FROM BLACK TO BLONDE

9:02:00 AM

http://www.theafterworkblog.com

Dare to be different... 
One year ago I decided to cut my long brown/black hair. More than 30centimeter of hair was laying on the floor and getting used to the new hairstyle was a lot easier as expected. Daring to change my hair style, how ridiculous it may sound, gave a huge boost to my personal style to express it more as I did before. I suddenly found it more easier to feel comfortable in certain looks and clothes. But how excited as it was to try new styles with my short hair, I started to desire something else. And that's just me. I always want to change and want something new. When it comes to work, make-up or my hair style, it's just who I am. Changes make life more excited. 

Time for something else was the message! But once you go short, you don't have a lot of possibilities left. Going shorter? Yes, one day (à la Amber Rose), but right now changing the color of my hair is already another big step. 
It is actually the first time (ever!) that I changed my hair color. I'm sure you can imagine how hard my heart was beating when my hairdresser started coloring it...

The result of coloring my hair was (luckily), better as expected and the comments were great too. I can't wait to show you more looks and posts with my new hairstyle. There will also be a post about the products I use to style my hair, as I receive a lot of questions about it. And in the meantime there will still be looks placed with my dark hair color, as I made already a lot of pictures before dying it.

http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com
http://www.theafterworkblog.com
(Long ribbed sweater from Zara // Red lipstick from MAC)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wauw! What a big step! But very nice result! Suits you very well!
    X
    Stephanie - Stephanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great babe!

    Xx
    Www.lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look incredible qith this new hairstyle and the color is amazing !
    You are gorgeous !

    xo, Lili | CHICREACTION.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind hem erg leuk het jurkje :) liefs irene

    www.madebyirenelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a total bombshell!

    Thankfifi.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great, is is a big step to cut your hear, well done :-) The ccolor is the bomb, nice!!

    Xo Chris

    ♥ addictedtofashion.nl ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook