443. YSL BEAUTY LOOK

6:25:00 AM


Since a couple of years it's quite clear that I love a simple and natural make up look in combination with a bright lipstick. It can be a nude color, more red-ish or even a dark purple shade. As long as it accentuates my lips it's all fine for me. And as I often receive questions about my make up look on Instagram, I decided to show you in detail some products I really like to use for the new season.

For todays post I'm referring to the YSL beauty products I've used in my last make up vlog (click here to see it). But before starting to tell you about all the products, I applied their primer (1) first as a base for the make-up look. It's an illuminating primer which is giving a match finish touch but which is also giving enough shine to the skin. Next to applying the foundation, you could see in the vlog how I was loving the eye palette (2) and I'm still using it almost every day. I need to be honest that it asked for some changes in my make up and morning routine, as I'm not a pro and need some time to create the eye look, but using these nude colors on my eyes is making such a big difference! 

But the eye palette is not the only great product I've been trying out from YSL. Their matte lipstick (3) is very nice as well. It has a great pigmentation and it stays perfectly for about 5hours without drying out your lips. Pretty amazing isn't it? Cause nowadays we all have dry lips because of the cold weather and it can completely ruin your make up look. #unfortunately So if you're loving matte lips and need a good hydration: YSL has the solution with their lipsticks!

However, there's more to tell you. There's also a bronzer (4) and a brow palette/kit (5). Why a bronzer? Because I'm not a huge fan of a pink- or peach colored blush. It's always too bright and it often doesn't have the right pigmentation for my skin so I prefer to choose a bronzer. At the same time it gives a little contouring effect and that's two in one. Or a winner as I call it as well. And what can I tell you about the eye brow palette? As it has three shades which will help you to create a nice brow shaping and it will be easy to fill in thanks to the two shades. 

And last but not least! I've completed my look with their SHOCK mascara (6) for a full and strong eye look. Cause eyes can kill, right? Haha! To see how I applied the products, I'm inviting you to discover the make-up vlog on my YouTube channel. Click here to check it out and let me know which look you want to see next!

The details about the products I've used:
1. YSL Touche Eclat BLUR Primer - Blurring and Illuminating primer
2. YSL Couture Variation - 10 color Eye Palette
3. YSL Rouge Pur Couture - Pure Mat Eclatant color 203 'Rouge Rock'
4. YSL Sahariennes Bronzer - Maquillage Soleir Visage 02. Fire Opal
5. YSL Couture Brow Palette - All in one brow kit color 1
6. YSL Waterproof Mascara SHOCK - Color 01 Black

For those who love the make-up look and who would love to try the products out: you can find all the products at Planet Parfum or online on their webshop by clicking here.

This post has been made in collaboration with YSL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Like us on Facebook